The main concern of any printer user is high cost of printing that is basically due to ink consumption. This is the same case with Epson Printer users. Generally the cost of printing depends on the cost of printer. It is said that an expensive printer will cost you lower per page in printing. You have to pay once and then you can save money for long run. On the other hand, lower priced inkjet printer often has low capacity cartridge and hence high running cost. Here are some tips to reduce printing cost:
• Printing in draft mode will save ink.
• Always preview your document before printing to see if there is no extra white space left.
• You always receive cartridge running low warning much in advance, so never hurry to replace the cartridge, wait and see how long the ink lasts.
• Print only when you need to, don’t waste ink on unnecessary documents.
• Always use Epson original cartridge as duplicate or refilled cartridge cost much.
If you take care of the above tips then you mcontinue reading