Resetting Google Chrome from Chrome settings
- First the users need to go on Top- Right of chrome and should choose the given icon.
- It is now time that users would get a new window that will pop up with the list of various links, that would be followed through “Settings”
- After a click over the “Settings”, users would get the another window.
- Users are now need to scroll down to the bottom and should choose the option for”Show advanced settings”
- Through opening the “Advanced settings” that would be at the bottom of page, users would get the option for “Reset Browser settings”
- Users may now choose the “Reset browser settings”
- A new pop-up window would come up and would ask for confirmation
- From there users are required to choose the option for “Reset to confirm the restoration process”
- After doing the reset for chrome, users would be able to get clean and default Google Chrome.
If still you have any issues then you can take help for google chrome customer service by dialing google chrome customer care phone number.
For more visit:- http://www.iteraa.com/google-chrome-customer-service