Gmail is one of the most widely preferred email service with various advanced email management features. Gmail filters also plays an important part in the management and quick search of emails. High protection against the spam emails and online attacks from internet are also prevented. All in all this web mail service is the leader of the pack with millions of users round the globe.
But there are instances when the Gmail users has lost their account password. No need to worry about the emails in the account. Gmail user can easily recover the emails by resetting the account password and even without login. There are various ways to recover the password and in this article various process are described in brief.
Gmail password reset from the account
It is recommended to use Google account if you forgot Gmail password. Here are the steps to be followed for Gmail password reset –
- Visit the Gmail login page and click on ‘Can’t access your account’ link.
- In the next page select ‘I forgot my password’.
- In the next window enter the Gmail address followed by the Captcha details. Click on ‘Continue’ to move forward.
- Select any one of the verification process and have access to the password reset page.
- Now create new Gmail password in the password reset page and save the settings.