Deleting all Gmail email messages at one shot is very simple. There is a specific procedure for deleting all emails at once. If you’d like to delete all your Gmail email messages at one shot, then please have a look at the 9 instructions listed below to get the result.
1. First action to take is to open up a web browser on your device.
2. Sign in to your Gmail account and visit your mailbox.
3. Once you’ve reached your inbox, please check the box located above Primary folder.
4. All the email messages in Social folder will be deleted.
5. Then click on Promotions folder and repeat the steps listed above.
If you’ve doubt, or if you’d like to obtain live assistance and solution for email deletion or recovery of deleted emails, then contact a specialist at the listed toll free number. Call to see a live demo on how to delete emails at once. Calling on Toll Free Gmail Customer Service Phone Number will give you proper guidance and professional assistance for email recovery and percontinue reading