Get Easy Steps on How to Add 2 Step Verification in Gmail Account
If you want to know that how to add 2 Step verification in Gmail account, then you can follow the given below steps:
1. Go to Google account or sign into your Gmail account.
2. If you are already signed, then go the “My Account” blue option, and click it to forward the “Account Settings page”.
3. Go to “sign-in & security" section.
4. Find the 2-step verification option listed underneath “signing into Google”
5. Make sure the setting should read ON or OFF, and if it reads ON, then list the date 2-step verification has been enabled for the account.
6. If it is OFF, then click the “Get Started” button to start the setup process.
7. Now, click one option out of two, either text or phone calls which will provide you with the first 2-step verification code.
8. Enter that code on the next page to complete the setup process.
In this way, you can easily add the two-step verification method into your Gmail account.