Outlook is an email client through which many other email accounts can be accessed. It also provides free web emailing services. Like any other technologies, Outlook is also prone to errors and glitches. To handle such errors, users always requires Outlook technical support. This support is provided by many of the third party customer care services. Many issues like creating Outlook profile, login issues, configuring Outlook, configuring other email account within the Outlook, server problems, mails sending or receiving problems etc are handled at these customer care services with the help of qualified experts. Here few steps are discussed in brief to configure any email account within the Outlook.
- Open the Outlook window.
- Go to Tools and then select "Add Account".
- Choose the option as "emailing service" in the next window opened.
- Click "next". In the next window, enter the full and correct email address and password of the account to be configured.
- Go to the advanced settings and enter the incoming server as POP or IMAP and outgoing server as SMTP. Then enter the port numbers correctly.
- After finishing all the entries, click on "Finish" and then save the settings.
- Test the configuration.
Likewise many technical difficulties are solved at the Outlook Technical Support by the experts. These experts are available for 24 hrs for user's help and guidance.