Easy way to fix Google Chrome Translate not working Server Error
· Open Google Translate.
· Now enter the URL which you want to translate, into the box located at the left side of the page.
· Thereafter, you will see the hyperlink on that address in the right end of the page.
· Select the language from the menu bar.
· After selecting the same, click on Translate.
· Now you will see a new page, which will show the translated page of the particular website.
· If at any stage, you got stuck, then feel free to contact Google Chrome Customer Service. The techies have good hands on experience in solving multiple issues and they team works around the clock for the assistance of the users. So you can seek the support anytime.
However, if you really want to enjoy the entire elements of the Google products without any interruption, then contact Google Chrome Technical Support. As the techies offer the best and advanced solution of any issue andcontinue reading