Without a doubt Hotmail is one of the most generally utilized email clients around the globe. Hotmail has free storage room of more than 7.5 GB and file and other attachments of size 25 MB are sent crosswise over Hotmail email messages. Hotmail POP3 settings help in downloading of messages and infection check and security ensures the account.
Hotmail email client can also obstruct certain clients in Hotmail account from sending any further messages. Simple steps to block the sender in Hotmail email account is follows –
- At the first, open the Hotmail account and login to the account utilizing the sign-in accreditations.
- Choose the gear symbol and after that pick More email settings in your account.
- Now below 'Preventing garbage/junk mail’, pick safe and blocked senders option.
- After that select the alternative Blocked Senders.
- Write the email id user needs to block and tap add to list.
- Mail address will be added to blocked senders and client won't have the capacity to se